Tomorrow would have been my 15th wedding anniversary. The last two years it didn't bother me. This year it does. Why? I don't know. All I know is that I can finally admit that I know deep down we don't belong together, there will always be that part of me that loves him. Feelings I've been afraid to own up to for two years. But I realize it's okay, you don't spend half your life with someone and expect to feel nothing at all. So I send this song out in memory of what once was.
Apparently, this is my 100th blog entry post-divorce. I wonder what I'd be up to if I still had up my archives??? Anyway, I will attempt to tell you 100 random things. Some you might already know, some you may not. Let's see how I do: I have a Barbie poster hanging in my current bedroom. I currently have 3 cats, a dog of my own and a foster dog My toenails are painted purple My fingernails are painted black My hair is the longest it has been in 20 plus years I'm happier overweight than I was when I was thin I spent half my life in a relationship with my ex-husband I have several nicknames including: Fred, Freddie, Froffie and the newest Froffles I have 5 tattoos Most of the shirts in my wardrobe are black or gray I stocked up on Puffs tissues with Vicks because you can only find them in the winter I have an older sister My parents are both retired I was a majorette in high school I also played clarinet I can no longer read music I wish I could...
Comments